Friday 2 July 2010

C'mon Andy!

Today is a big day for me.

I want Andy Murray to win, I want Holland to win and I want Ghana to win.

But we can't let bias blind us. We need to search for value.

Let's start with Berdych to beat Djokovic at 21/20. Berdych will have learnt from the French Open and will be less nervy and he has had the tougher run to the semis. Novak Djokovic has only ever lost grand slam semi finals to Federer or Nadal so this will be something different, but I just feel that Berdych has more power on the serve and if nerves hold he'll walk it. Put your standard on Berdych.

I can't bring myself to back Nadal, so instead we'll take the over 3.5 sets at 2/5. Put your standard on that.

We'll put our standard on Laura Robson at 4/11.

The bet of day once again comes from the boys section. Bet365 has Fucsovics at 11/10 and SportingBet has Arguello at 11/10 also.

So back both with 10 times your standard and we'll have guaranteed profit of one standard.

IMPORTANT

I once again advise you pile on as much as you can on this. It is important that whatever you put down on Fucsovics, you put exactly the same down on Arguello.


On to the football and with Holland at 23 games unbeaten I can't see them losing in normal time. So back Holland in the draw no bet at 21/10. Put 2 times your standard on it.

Take Ghana to keep a clean sheet at 5/2. Good value, put your standard on it.

Finally I have a long-term bet for you. Stack 20 times your standard on Alberto "El Pistolero" Contador to win the Tour de France at 4/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment