Sunday 11 July 2010

Mismatch

The World Cup Final is upon us and the final I picked from the start has come to fruition. Although I have backed Holland all the way, I have to admit the Spain team are a better side. Both teams have remarkable records, but the Spanish team have more experience from their players at both club and country level in these important games. However throughout the tournament I would say Spain have shown more nerves than the Dutch.

I am however going to stick my standard on Holland to win the world cup at 13/8.

Why? When I look all over the pitch, the biggest mismatch that sticks out in my mind is Robben vs Capdevila.

The bet of the day is a low risk one, but after the great day yesterday I am pulling back a little. Over 1.5 goals at 5/9. Put 10 times your standard on it.

Put your standard on the following:
Fish at 2/5
Monfils at 4/6

We are going to do a little experiment here by taking the outsiders in each T20 Cup game today.

So put your standard on:
Derbyshire at 6/4
Gloucestershire at 8/5
Northants at 9/5
Surrey at 6/4
Worcestershire at evens
Essex at evens
Glamorgan at evens

King Contador is 2/1 to win Stage 8, put your standard on it.

Put 5 times your standard on Button to get a points finish at 4/6.

No comments:

Post a Comment