Sunday 4 July 2010

Not always worth it

I'm going to start with Fucsovics vs Mitchell. Now this isn't going to be part of my tips, but it is an opportunity none the less.

Mitchell at 9/5 at Sportingbet and Fucsovics at 4/7 at SkyBet. With a ratio of 98:55 on Fucsovics:Mitchell. Put what ever you can afford on the ratio. But with a return of just £10 for each £1530 it might not provide the return you would want. However if you are completely fearful of risk, then there is none here.

Next the men's final, and it is hard to call. I have been impressed with Berdych but he is a bit of a poor man's Del Potro. I don't see the value with Nadal though so I am going for a Berdych win at 14/5. Put your standard on it. Also put your standard on Nadal to win 3-0 at 15/8.

Put your standard on Cavendish to win Stage 1 at 11/10.

The bet of the day is Justin Rose to win the At&t National at 2/5. 10 times your standard on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment