Sunday 14 November 2010

A-W-V-H

Alonso-Webber-Vettel-Hamilton, who's your man?

After yesterday's success, I'm tempted to just up and leave, £248.90 profit in one day is something to write home about. I'm already home, so I'm writing to you about it. The David Haye third round TKO makes my round prediction record 6-0. Which I can't believe myself, because I've just been guessing. If only I'd put money where my psychic mind is.

Put your standard on the following today:
Everton-Arsenal draw at 12/5
Chelsea at 1/4
Chelsea to keep a clean sheet at 4/5
Over 3.5 goals in the Everton game at 13/5
Over 3.5 goals in the Chelsea game at 33/19
Celtic at 1/3
Real Madrid at 2/7
Real Madrid to keep a clean sheet at 99/100
C Ronaldo to score at anytime at 13/19
Inter at 13/8
Colts at 1/3
Bears at evens
Giants at 2/11
Vettel to win race with fastest lap at 4/1

Put 5 times your standard on the followng:
Webber to win the championship at 15/2
Vettel to win the championship at 9/2
Hamilton to finish in the points at 1/5
No Safety Car at evens

The bet of the day is the Lakers at 2/11, put 10 times your standard on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment